PGT WinGuard Vinyl windows are the #1 brand of hurricane impact windows in the nation.
PGT WinGuard Vinyl is an easy choice when it comes to replacement impact windows. They are dedicated to creating top of the line impact windows and doors. In 1992, hurricane Andrew ripped through the east coast, destroying homes and lives in the process. The devastation it left behind was enough to inspire the company to develop better protection for coastal homes.
Request a quote for PGT WinGuard windows by filling out this form:
Features of PGT WinGuard Vinyl Products
- Heavy duty vinyl frames that have multiple chambers with warm edge spacer technology.
- Standard triple-pane laminated insulating glass: 2 panes bonded together with a strong clear interlayer with a 3rd pane for added insulation. This triple-pane glass is completely impact-resistant.
- High performance Low-E glass deflects solar heat gain and keeps the Florida heat outside.
- Argon gas filled glass panes reflect the outside heat to regulate internal temperatures.
Certifications for PGT WinGuard Vinyl Products
PGT WinGuard Vinyl Window Styles
Grid Options for PGT WinGuard Vinyl Products
Traditional Simulated Divided Lite Grids
- 7/8″ wide raised ogee applied to exterior and interior with 9/16″ wide bronze shadow bar between the glass.
- 9/16″ wide or 13/16″ wide flat grids between the glass.
- 1″ wide grid between the glass
Standard Grid Pattern
Brittany/Prairie grid pattern
Premium Options for PGT WinGuard Vinyl Windows
- Frame colors: Bronze, Black or Beige
- Proview/Oriel Sash Option
- Radius or Arch Top option on Single Hung windows
- Glass tints and Privacy Glass Options
- Sea Turtle Protection Code Glass
- Vent Latch for Double Hung, Single Hung and Sliders.
PGT Warranty Information
PGT WinGuard Vinyl – Series 5500
- Standard Frame Coverages – Lifetime
- Colored/Laminated Frame Finishes Coverage – 10 Years
- Hardware, Screen and Moving Parts – Lifetime
- Insulating Glass – 0-25 years: 100% +25 years: 50% of glass price
- Laminated Glass – 10 years
- Stress Cracks – 1 year
- Transferrable: Unlimited
- Residential Intruder Protection: Included
- Click here to download the full warranty flier for 2020.