Double Hung Replacement Windows by Karoly Windows & Doors
Double Hung Windows are a top choice among both customers and installers. The reason they are called double hung is because the top sash and the bottom sash are both operable: the top sash comes down and the bottom sash goes up.
Both Double Hung Sashes Move!
This makes warranty replacement on double hung windows a breeze. To replace a broken window, you only need to replace the sash that broke. A simple sash replacement can be performed by anyone with a little DIY skill. But with Karoly Windows & Doors, warranty claims are super easy. We will handle your double hung window warranty ourselves and install the double hung window sash at your convenience.
Double Hung Window Specifications
- Double Hung Width: Minimum 16.5″ and Maximum is 37″ or 53″
- Double Hung Height: Minimum 24.5″ and Maximum is 76″ or 84″
- StormBreaker Plus Double Hung windows are certified to a design pressure of 50 at the maximum size.
- Stainless steel contract force coil spring balance system, along with the contoured extruded lift rails molded into the sash, allows the sash to raise and lower smoothly for trouble-free operation.
- Impact-resistant KeepSafe Maximum glass features a durable interlayer that is extremely difficult to break through and also filters up to 99% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
We offer a FREE upgraded glass package!
Optional ProSolar® Shade is an advanced spectrally selective glass that blocks damaging UV rays while allowing desirable light into the home, providing the ultimate in solar heat control, visibility, and energy savings.
Double Hung Window Specifications
- Double hung windows are available with a radius top, arch top, or proview/oriel/cottage sash.
- Various balance systems for large, small and heavy sashes ensures effortless operation
- Constant Force or Spiral Balance system and ComfortLift handles
- Removable sash design allowing for easy cleaning or warranty replacements
- Exceptional Strength with welded sash corners, SecureConnect corner keys and aluminum interlock for larger windows with higher design pressure.
Warranty for PGT Vinyl Double Hung Windows
- Lifetime warranty on the frames
- Lifetime warranty on insulating glass component
- 10-year warranty on laminated glass component
Best Replacement Windows
Best Replacement Windows For Florida The best replacement windows are those that are installed precisely by experts and protect more than just your home from the weather. Your new windows should also help protect your family’s safety, comfort level, time, finances, and overall sanity! To determine what is considered the best
Decorative Glass Exterior Doors
These doors make a beautiful statement to people as they walk up to your front entrance. Decorative glass exterior doors even grab the attention of drive-by buyers!
Hurricane Shutters vs. Impact Windows
Hurricane shutters protect non-impact windows from being shattered during the storm. Impact windows wont break apart when shattered keeping your home protected during the storm.
How much do windows cost in Tampa?
Tampa window prices are the same throughout the bay area. Only difference is Tampa has a more competitive market and usually companies end up bidding on the same jobs.
Tampa Replacement Windows: Company Comparison
The competition in Tampa for replacement windows is tight. There are so many window and door companies to choose from. How do you make the right choice for you. Use this guide to help choose your Tampa replacement window company.
Hurricane Windows Clearwater
Homes in Clearwater are required to have hurricane windows. Why do you ask? Read this article to find out why.