Simonton sliding glass doors provide industry leading performance, functionality and design. Their two products lines are Inovo, which is their non-impact line and StormBreaker Plus, their impact. Both products come with the peace of mind of a double lifetime transferable warranty that covers vinyl, hardware, screens and glass for complete homeowner confidence.
Vinyl Impact Sliding Glass Door
Patio Door Features
- Coastal corrosion-resistant rollers and sill track provides trouble-free operation without the worry of rust from the salty sea air.
- Vinyl frames are structurally reinforced and weather-resistant standing up against harsh Florida conditions year after year and also have a multi-point locking system to keep your home secure.
- ProSolar Low-E Glass and Argon gas come standard on Simonton sliding glass doors and provides EnergyStar certification, shielding your home from 99% of the sun’s ultraviolet rays.
- Keep Safe Maximum has a tempered outer layer pane of glass and a laminated interlayer pane of glass ensuring that flying debris or an intruder stays outside where it belongs.
- Glass upgrades: ProSolar Shade, White Obscure, Laminated Glass and ProSolar Turtle Glass
A typical patio door slides within a pocket sill which creates an area for water and dirt to collect and potentially leak into your home. Our monorail system elevates the sliding panel across a rail which creates a smooth rattle-free glide and a tight seal to lock the elements out.
Many patio door sills are made using aluminum – a material that, over time, is likely to show wear and tear. Our sloped fiberglass sill is more rigid to ensure durability throughout a lifetime of everyday use.
A traditional patio screen door consists of a 2-inch frame and operates along bottom rollers, making it flimsy and vulnerable to obstructions that cause racketing along the track. Our sturdy 3-inch thick frame glides across an unobstructed top-hung track for durability and ease of use.
Simonton Sliding Glass Door Configurations
Grid Styles and Patterns for Simonton Sliding Glass Doors
Vinyl Frame Colors for Sliding Glass Doors
Simonton Sliding Glass Doors Warranty
At Karoly Windows & Doors we stand behind our craftsmanship and quality of installation. All of our installers are full time, happy employees trained by Karoly himself. They are skilled in window and door replacement and trained in customer service. Each installer is dedicated to making sure you are 100% satisfied with their installation. We offer a Workmanship Warranty of 25 years. If there are problems with the installation, we will come back to your home and correct any issues resulting from our installation.
Meet with our Vice President
Brandon is an engineer who was trained by Karoly over many years. He will come to your home to take precise final measurements, write out the full scope of your installation, and accurately quote your project right then and there. No waiting period for your estimate, no additional measurement appointments needed, and no questions unanswered.
Brandon knows about all technical aspects of windows and doors and can discuss all of the options for your project. Best of all, meeting with an owner gives you the advantage of receiving the most accurate information with no hassle and no sales pressure. He will provide you the best deal and all discounts while he is at your home.
Our door is always open.
Our project consultants are standing by to take your calls. We also have a showroom in Clearwater you can visit during normal business hours.