Karoly Windows & Doors specializes in replacement window and door installation. Karoly Windows & Doors has been offering window replacement and door replacement for homes, high-rise condominiums, town homes and apartment complex’s throughout Tampa Bay, Clearwater, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Oldsmar, Pinellas County, Hillsborough County and surrounding areas since 2001. We are a locally owned replacement window and door company. Our installers grow with the company and become lead installers. You can start immediately and be part of a winning team.
This position requires the ability to work hands-on to complete all assigned installation and service projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Removal and installation of windows and doors in existing and new construction.
- Prepping and/or modifying openings. Modification can include removing/replacing any rotten wood, removing/replacing damaged windowsills, cutting back drywall and/or stucco etc.
- Insulate, trim, and caulk windows and doors
- The ability to read windows and door specifications, and to make sure that all work is done up to FL building code.
- Knowledge of other general construction skills.
- Maintain a culture of safety, and properly use and enforce the use of all equipment safely.
- Be mindful of customers’ needs and show a strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively and display professional attitudes with both customers and colleagues.
- The ability to effectively communicate and maintain positive relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Local residents (Pinellas County)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.A.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Clean driving record and a valid drivers license
- Must speak English. Bi-lingual is preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of 2 years of construction experience required.
- Dependability, promptness, and professionalism required.
- Only individuals who meet all requirements will be considered.
- The ability to lift 50lbs or more frequently
- Walk/stand for long periods of time
- Maneuver safely on uneven terrain or in tight spaces frequently
- Safely climb ladders when needed
- Squat, bend, kneel, twist and reach frequently.
- Reach above shoulders frequently.
- Push and pull larger equipment frequently.
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions and adapt to changing weather conditions frequently.
- Work indoors, under cover without air conditioning or heat frequently.
- Only individuals who meet all requirements will be considered
- Pay is depending on experience and performance
- Pay will be discussed during interview with the owner and contractor
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $150-$300 per day
****Must be willing to learn*****
The project consultant must be dedicated to the company’s overall success. Karoly Windows and Doors needs a reliable, organized office assistant to assist with day to day operations. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible and excellent communication skills. If you have worked in a fast paced office in the past (in construction field), we are excited to talk with you.
The project consultant at Karoly Windows and Doors would provide support in all aspects of operations including:
- Following up on quotes
- Setting up in-home estimates
- Creating and following up on contracts
- Tracking and Maintaining deliveries and installations
- Creating and sending invoices
- Requesting reviews
- Updating calendars
- Updating customer databases
- Provide assistant to the office manager as needed
Office Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Have a valid driver license.Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pmCompensation: $12/hour plus bonusJob Type: Full-timeSalary: $12.00/hr plus bonus