Karoly Windows & Doors specializes in replacement windows/doors installation. Karoly Windows & Doors has been offering window replacement and door replacement for homes, high-rise condominiums, town homes and apartment complex’s throughout Tampa Bay, Clearwater, Dunedin, Palm Harbor, Oldsmar, Pinellas County, Hillsborough County and surrounding areas since 2001. We are a locally owned replacement window and door company. Our installers grow with the company and become lead installers. You can start immediately and be part of a winning team.
This position requires the ability to work hands-on to complete all assigned installation and service projects.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Removal and installation of windows and doors in existing and new construction.
- Prepping and/or modifying openings. Modification can include removing/replacing any rotten wood, removing/replacing damaged windowsills, cutting back drywall and/or stucco etc.
- Insulate, trim, and caulk windows and doors
- The ability to read windows and door specifications, and to make sure that all work is done up to FL building code.
- Knowledge of other general construction skills.
- Maintain a culture of safety, and properly use and enforce the use of all equipment safely.
- Be mindful of customers’ needs and show a strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively and display professional attitudes with both customers and colleagues.
- The ability to effectively communicate and maintain positive relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Local residents (Pinellas County)
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.A.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Clean driving record and a valid drivers license
- Must speak English. Bi-lingual is preferred, but not required.
- A minimum of 2 years of construction experience required.
- Dependability, promptness, and professionalism required.
- Only individuals who meet all requirements will be considered.
- The ability to lift 50lbs or more frequently
- Walk/stand for long periods of time
- Maneuver safely on uneven terrain or in tight spaces frequently
- Safely climb ladders when needed
- Squat, bend, kneel, twist and reach frequently.
- Reach above shoulders frequently.
- Push and pull larger equipment frequently.
- Work outdoors in all weather conditions and adapt to changing weather conditions frequently.
- Work indoors, under cover without air conditioning or heat frequently.
- Only individuals who meet all requirements will be considered
- Pay is depending on experience and performance
- Pay will be discussed during interview with the owner and contractor
- Job Type: Full-time
- Pay: $150-$250 per day
****Must be willing to learn*****
The project consultant must be dedicated to the company’s overall success. Karoly Windows and Doors needs a reliable, organized office assistant to assist with day to day operations. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently as possible and excellent communication skills. If you have worked in a fast paced office in the past (in construction field), we are excited to talk with you.
The project consultant at Karoly Windows and Doors would provide support in all aspects of operations including:
- Following up on quotes
- Setting up in-home estimates
- Creating and following up on contracts
- Tracking and Maintaining deliveries and installations
- Creating and sending invoices
- Requesting reviews
- Updating calendars
- Updating customer databases
- Provide assistant to the office manager as needed
Office Assistant Requirements:
- High school diploma or associate’s degree.
- Experience as an office assistant or in related field.
- Ability to write clearly
- Warm personality with strong communication skills.
- Ability to work well under limited supervision.
- Have a valid driver license.Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:30pmCompensation: $12/hour plus bonusJob Type: Full-timeSalary: $12.00/hr plus bonus
Apprentice for Assistant General Manager
Karoly’s Right Hand Must Be or Have the Following:
- Knowledge of door window installation
- Engineering mind
- Common sense
- Problem solving on the spot
- Mathematic ability
- Great attitude and positive personality
- Able to hold together efficiently all aspects of business (office, sales, installation) and have experience in all these fields
- Proof and references of work and abilities
As the apprentice, you will go through all the steps to prove yourself before getting the position of assistant general manager. Start at the bottom and understand and be able to perform in any position.
Step 1. Installation
Step 2. Office
Step 3. Sales with Karoly
Step 4. Run the business on a daily basis
Skills you will need to learn quickly: advanced knowledge of Google sheets, window door installation, sales, marketing, business development, office customer service
In order to be considered for this position candidates must include the job qualification code within their application. There are multiple places to write “the qualification code is: ####” on the application form (cover letter section) or you can include this in your email with your resume. The qualification code requires addition (this is your only hint of what the qualification code is).
Do not apply if…
- You have any drug related, violent, theft charges on 517 your criminal record or a DUI
- You could not hold a job before 111 (I don’t think that its the employers fault)
- You were laid off while others were kept 112 (employers best interest to keep the best ones)
- You call out more than once per six month period of time for family emergencies or health related without a doctors note 121 (call outs consist of the day of work or after hours the day before work)
- If you were 611 apprentice for any trade more than a year and was not able to step up from that position
- You 221 lack integrity
- You can’t accept our no smoking 712 policy
Your hourly rate or salary and bonus will depend on your overall performance. Salary ranges from $50k – $150k yearly. Steady work Monday to Friday job.