How much do new windows cost in 2021?
This is the question on every homeowner’s mind these days. With the pandemic came material shortage for almost every industry in USA. Costs of manufacturing American products has increased over the course of the past year. The window industry is no exception. Many of our suppliers have had to pass cost inflation to the consumer, causing us and every other replacement window company to increase prices.
New windows cost about 30% more than they did 2 years ago!
To help everyone out, we have developed a chart of prices for replacement windows. However, these are generic starting prices. The actual cost of your windows will be up to Karoly, our owner and contractor, and Brandon, our vice president, when one of them preform your free in-home design consultation. An owner will personally come to your home, measure your windows, answer any questions and provide you with the best possible deal on your windows. We do offer a price match guarantee for same products and service. Our recommendation to our potential customers is to get a few different estimates from reputable companies to ensure you are getting the best deals on the best products. Then share your quote with us and we can compare them for you.
Impact Replacement Windows - Pricing GuidePrice based on white, vinyl, impact windows with standard installation.
- Double Hung, Single Hung, Slider or Picture windows are all the same price
- FREE ultra energy efficient upgraded glass package
- Casement and Awning Windows are an additional $400
- Large Slider Windows and Small 3-Lite Sliders starting at $1,600
- Bronze Exterior / White Interior Frames additional $460 per window
- Bronze Exterior / Bronze Interior Frames additional $700 per window
- Tan or Beige Frames additional 10% of the window price
- Glass Upgrades Per Window: Obscure Free, Turtle $150, Tempered $200
- Grids Upgrades Per Window: Colonial Flat $50 (additional options available), Grids for Arch Windows $200
- Mull bars are an additional $300 each (for multiple windows in one opening)
- Price subject to change upon in-home consultation due to additional work requirements
- Custom built windows requires a minimum purchase.
Best Replacement Windows For Florida The best replacement windows are those that are installed precisely by experts and protect more than just your home from the weather. Your new windows should also help protect your family’s safety, comfort level, time, finances, and overall sanity! To determine what is considered the best